Saturday, May 11, 2013

Book news!

We had a great mail day yesterday!

First - finished copies of CHICK-O-SAURUS REX (which comes out July 23, 2013)



You can already preorder on amazon or at an independent bookstore near you.

Then, I got copies of the Tawainese version of Level 2



Lots of quotes on it from people we know



I also got cover flats for THE MEMORY OF AFTER paperback (new title of Level 2), but I can't show them because they have the cover of CHASING BEFORE on the back ... which I will reveal soon, but not quite yet.

Speaking of THE MEMORY OF AFTER (Level 2) - there's an awesome eBook sale going on which ends tomorrow.  Get it on kindle for only $3.79. Or in any other eBook format for only $3.99.

4 comments:

Beth Kephart said...

super cool!!! congrats on all fronts, Lenore!

Sandy Nawrot said...

I love that Taiwanese cover!! Lots of good news here!

bermudaonion said...

Very exciting!!

Becca said...

Congrats for all of the above! I look forward to reading Chick-o-saurus! The Taiwanese edition is beautiful.