Friday, May 16, 2008

And the winner is...

Thank you all so much for your comments! I really enjoyed reading about all the great things that are going on in your lives - not to mention your awesome book recommendations, exotic vacation destinations, and dreamy dream jobs. I was most amused by Carolyn's answers - she obviously knows all about my former Kit Kat obsession - not that it gave her any extra advantage with my kitten Emmy who did the drawing for me (and yes, she's capable - she plays fetch with quarters after all...).

The winner of the $20 amazon gift certificate is.... zebracrazy82!

And because I was so impressed by your overwhelming response to the contest, I decided to let Emmy pick two additional winners who each get a $10 amazon gift certificate: breanna and Janie. Congrats to you all - contact me at lenoreva AT hotmail DOT com to claim your prizes. (If anyone knows how to contact Breanna or Janie, please let them know!)

This was so much fun, I will definitely have more contests in the future. So do stop by every once in a while, also just to see what's up and tell me more about what you've been reading!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Aw bummer, I didn't win! That's okay, I still have you for a niece! Love you!

Melissa Walker said...

Yay for the winners! Reading right now: SKIN by Adrienne Vrettos--a really great exploration of anorexia, from the POV of a younger brother who feels helpless to stop it.

Breanna said...

I sent you an email a few hours ago.

Sorry I'm so freaking late. Woops.